Cat’s Cradle Rescue is a 501(c)(3) publicly supported charity. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Quality food, litter and monetary donations are used 100% to help the cats in our care. We accept no government funds and are sustained through public generosity.
Our nonprofit EIN is 45-5572893.
Here are a few ways you can choose to help us:
Donate via PayPal
You can easily make a donation directly to us through PayPal by clicking HERE. Even without a PayPal account, you can still use the above link to process your credit card or debit card payment.
We would also highly appreciate your subscription to a monthly donation to our cause. Using the "Subscribe" button below, you will be able to choose a fixed amount to give to Cat's Cradle Rescue on a monthly basis. Please feel free to opt out at any time should you decide to stop this donation.
Join the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. You can help Cat's Cradle Rescue earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Here’s how the program works:
Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Cat's Cradle Rescue at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number NQ795 .
Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping CCR earn a donation! You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store. For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
NOTE: If you were registered before August 2018 you need to update our non-profit ID number to the new NQ795. Go to the same website; select Community Rewards; select Re-enroll or Link and Change The Organization to the new NQ795 under the Animal designation.
Recycle via Oregon BottleDrop
How about helping CCR and also the Earth at the same time?
Cat's Cradle Rescue is now registered with the State sponsored bottle deposit program, BottleDrop, whereby CCR will receive bottle deposit returns to our account from the public. Here are how you can do this:
1. Pick up a "BLUE BAG" with an attached barcode label from our adoption event, and fill it up with empty bottles to return to one of the many return locations listed on the BottleDrop website here. Simply put the blue bag(s) to the direct return opening and those funds will automatically be credited to our account. It really just takes seconds! Note: Each bag costs CCR about 50 cents to process, so try and fill it up as much as you can!
2. Go to a Main bottle return location (the ones with green markers on the map), return your bottles then specify the return deposit funds go to CCR.
3. Already have a BottleDrop account (find out how to get one here)? Even better! Simply go to the BottleDrop website here, find "Cat's Cradle Rescue" (or any other local charities you want to support) using the search bar, log into your existing account and you can send the funds our way.
Kitty Wish List
Besides opening up their homes and hearts for the kitties in need, our foster families also provide food and supplies necessary to keep our foster cats and kittens healthy and happy. Your generous donation will help ease their burden and enable us to save more lives.
For the health of our cats and the long-term benefits of quality food, we feed a mostly Grain-Free diet. In general, we avoid any cat or kitten food that has meat by-products, corn, soy or wheat. If you would like to donate food, please choose a brand free of these.
- Royal Canin Baby & Mother Cat canned and dry
- Blue Buffalo Kitten Healthy Growth
- Petcurean Brand dry (Now, Gather, Go)
- Weruva “Cats in the Kitchen”
- Solid Gold dry
The following items are also needed on an ongoing basis:
- Cat litter (clay or corn natural litter)
- Dr.Elsey’s (multiple types) clumping
- Cardboard scratchers and cat dancers
- Carriers - can be new or gently used
- Gift certificates to local Pet Stores for small amounts
Donation items may be dropped off or shipped to this address: 1982 NE 25th Avenue, Unit 2, Hillsboro, OR 97124. If we're lucky enough to possibly receive a large shipment of supplies from you or your company, please contact us directly to coordinate the best logistical drop-off or pick-up.
Buy and Sell on eBay for Cat's Cradle Rescue
You can support Cat's Cradle Rescue when you buy or sell on eBay, with the eBay Giving Works program. Here’s how:
You can find whatever you're looking for on eBay – from baseball cards to new cars and more. When you do, shop for items that benefit us. You can get a great deal and support our rescue at the same time!
You can also support Cat's Cradle when you sell on eBay. Just designate our organization to receive 10-100% of your final sale price the next time you list something great.
Did you know that charity listings often get more bids and higher prices than regular eBay listings? Boost your sales and support our critical work while you’re at it! Plus eBay gives back to you too, with a fee credit on your basic selling fees.
Add Cat's Cradle Rescue to your favorite causes and shop/sell now to help us save lives!
Special Design Mouse-pad Gift
Cat’s Cradle Rescue is offering a CUSTOM DESIGNED mouse-pad featuring real Oregon-grown cats. This mouse-pad features the artwork of local Portland artist Ellen White and is made of quality materials. We can’t wait to share this useful item – and don’t forget it is a donation to cat welfare at the same time. (Check out more of Ellen’s original artwork on her website.) As a plus, it is made in the USA!
These mouse-pads are available for purchase online at $10 each or 2/$15. We also have them available for sale at our weekly adoption events or through a current CCR foster/volunteer. All proceeds go to Cat’s Cradle Rescue’s food and medical fund.